Children Ethic Class at Wat Buddhanusorn is a 45-minute session aims to help transmit and instill Buddhist and Thai ethic to our children. The Children Ethic class is held once a month on Sunday morning and it is taught in English by volunteers since 2004.
*This class is for the enrolled students of Wat Buddhanusorn School and it’s not open to the public. Non-enrollment children may participate in the Buddhism class which is open to the public on the third Saturday of the month.
2017 Class Schedule
Sunday, December 17
2018 Class Schedule
- Sunday, January 21
- Sunday, February 18
- Sunday, March 18
- Sunday, April 15
- Sunday, May 20
- Sunday, June 3 – CANCELLED
|9:30-9:55 a.m.||Children salute the flags and enters the chapel to worship the Buddha|
|10 a.m.||Class begins (*no entry after 10:20 a.m.)|
|10:45 a.m.||Class ends|
|**15 minutes break before Thai language class begins|
- If your children arrives 20 minutes after 10 a.m., please have them wait outside until Thai language class begins.
- Thai language class starts at 11 a.m.
Wat Buddhanusorn (Classroom locations are based on children age groups.)
- 4-6 year-old
- Group 1: Meet at the small room inside the multi-purpose room located behind the men’s rest room.
- Group 2: Meet at the conference room (TV room) inside the white resident house (Kuti).
- 7-9 year-old
- Group 1: Meet at the multi-purpose room under the main chapel (near the men’s restroom)
- Group 2: Meet at the music room under the main stair across from the women’s restroom
- 10 year-old and up
- Meet at the traditional dance room by the garage.
Coordinator of ethic class division
Ms. Supatra Chowchuvech