There are multiple ways for you to give at Buddhanusorn temple.
Online giving is a safe and easy way to support us. This system enables you to support the Buddhanusorn temple by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution through your debit/credit cards or bank accounts.
All online transactions are handled securely through PayPal and offer a nice alternative to traditional physical money transactions while providing a receipt for your tax purposes. If you have any questions or concerns about anything on this page please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Temple General Fund Donation
Monthly pledges go a long way toward reaching our goals and offer some very welcome stability to our finances. Below you will find varying amounts to pledge each month. Choose a value you can feel comfortable with. Many blessings to everyone who commits to a monthly pledge.
One-Time Donation Options:
- Official Organization
- Buddhanusorn Inc.
- EIN#: 94-2925014
- Receiving Organization Contact Person
- First Name: Ms. Suchada
- Last Name: Tan-Atichat
- Title: Treasurer
- Email: email@example.com
Canceling the Monthly Pledge Donation
- Log in to your PayPal account. Click here to be taken to your PayPal account
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click My money.
- Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
- Click Cancel, Cancel automatic billing, or Cancel subscription and follow the instructions.
Canceling the One-Time Donation
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
Unrestricted General Funds Donation
Wat Buddhanusorn gratefully receives your donation and respects the purpose you specify for its use. Please note, however, that all donations are received as unrestricted general funds of Wat Buddhanusorn. Thus they may be used for other temple purposes if determined necessary in the circumstances by the Wat’s Board of Directors.
A Reminder About Credit Card
Please be aware, while we accept credit cards for donations, we still strongly encourage the use of electronic funds to transfer rather than credit cards for two good reasons: Although many pay off their credit card balances each month, many also do not. We do not want to encourage someone to go into debt and pay interest on gifts given to the temple. We offer the opportunity to donate by credit card as a convenience to those who manage their finances in a good way. With electronic transfer (your bank online “Bill Pay”), your entire gift amount goes to the temple. When using a credit card through PayPal, as much as 3% of your gift can go to PayPal or the credit card company.
Frequently Ask Questions
Other Ways to Give
We accept online donations via PayPal. See the options below if you wish to donate using other methods.Please Note: 100% of what you give via “Personal Check” or “Bank Online Bill Pay” go to Buddhanusorn temple.
Wat Buddhanusorn Charity at AmazonSmile
Did you know that you can support our charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com?
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of all your eligible smile.amazon.com purchases to Wat Buddhanusorn whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. We recommend that you bookmark the Wat Buddhanusorn unique AmazonSmile link and use this link so you don’t accidentally shop at www.amazon.com instead of smile.amazon.com.
***Only purchases made at smile.amazon.com are eligible for donations.***
- Go to Wat Buddhanusorn AmazonSmile at
- Bookmark and use this link instead of www.amazon.com for future purchases
- Login using your existing Amazon username and password.
- Start shopping at AmazonSmile!
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Questions? Click to learn more about AmazonSmile
Employer Matching Program
Make your gift go even further with your employer’s matching gift program. Please contact your Human Resources department to find out if your company participates in a matching gift program. If you have questions regarding matching a donation made to the Budhanusorn, please contact our Treasurer at (510) 468-2546 or email to email@example.com.
You may bring in or mail a donation check to our temple at:
36054 Niles Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94536
Your Bank Online Bill Pay
You can use the “Bill Pay” feature of your bank to send checks automatically to our temple, set it up to send check to our address above. Talk with your bank about setting this up if you need assistance.
Misc. Items Donation
- Preferred Items for donation:
- paper plate 8.5″-8.75″(no foam please)
- paper cups for hot drink 5-12 oz (no foam please)
- paper bowls 12-20 oz (no foam please)
- plastic forks and spoons(no knife please, no one use them and become waste)
- paper towel and napkins
- Sensodyne toothpaste (monks have sensitive teeth)
- 8.5×11″ white copy paper.
- Fremont is very conservative: please separate garbage, compostable items, and water bottles to the right bins, we have big posters at all garbage cans. Please read carefully or the monks have to separate garbage every evening to avoid a $500 fine.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can use any big stuff or used appliances before dropping them off, we have to pay the garbage company to take them.